MAIS RECEITAS-SEVERAL

EU QUERO MAIS RECEITAS NO FACEBOOK

segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2017

EU QUERO MAIS RECEITAS ·Chocolate Banana Muffins


Chocolate Banana Muffins

My parents have some pretty incredible neighbors. Growing up, my neighbors were really close. We had what was called “chairs” every Sunday, where all the neighbors would bring their lawn chairs and gather in my parent’s driveway to talk and mingle. It has been years since I lived at my parents house, and sure enough, every sunday they are still gathering for “chairs”.  I seriously love that neighborhood.
One of my mom’s closest friends and neighbor is Faith. Faith brought my mom over some of these muffins a week or so ago. Its one her family’s recipes and I got the special permission to share with you :)
Let me tell you. These could be my most favorite muffins ever. If not my favorite then definitely in the top 3. They are so moist and have the most incredible flavor! This would be a great recipe to use if you have some ripe bananas. The sugar on top adds a fun sweet texture to each bite. Both my mom and I could not rave about these muffins enough! You are going to LOVE them!
4.9 FROM 41 REVIEWS
Chocolate Banana Muffins
 
These muffins are moist and delicious! They have the most amazing flavor!
Ingredients
  • 1½ cups mashed bananas
  • ⅓ cup oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1½ cups flour
  • ¼ cup cocoa
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips
  • Sugar for sprinkling on tops
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg large mixing bowl.
  3. In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Add to banana mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
  4. Spoon batter into greased or lined muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops of each muffin with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
  5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário